Sunday, August 16, 2009

So old...

Yesterday dbl o with my classmates and fion's cousins... Her cousins are so young, i feel so old standing with them. Sobs

Young cute cousins...
Photobucket

My girls..
Photobucket

I'm so old =(
Photobucket

Fion with her cousins...
Photobucket

Group photo
Photobucket

Me with jasmine
Photobucket

Saw my ex-classmate in dblo last night. He's working there as waiter. Glad to see him there, cos he saved me last night. Haha

Introducing my new love...

Photobucket

Sony T90, I love this camera. Its pink, light, and slim. And it take great photos. 12.1 megapixel... Its night shot are great. Strong flashlight.

Actually i wanted to buy the other Sony model, cos its red. But the price kinda expensive... it have the same function as the one i bought but its $180 more expensive. Not worth.

Random...

the lounge in True Yoga, Ocean Tower
Photobucket

Nice right? After my Yoga class, i will normally relax myself in the lounge for ard 20 mins plus. And a few times i nearly fall aslp. Haha.

No comments: