Monday, August 10, 2009

First Yoga class...

Went for my first trial Hot Yoga lesson at True Yoga - Ocean Tower today.

The place's nicely decorated, their studios are huge. And most importantly, the Hot Yoga room is really hot.

1 hr Yoga can make me pespire like no tomorrow, my sweat kept dripping onto the floor when i was working out.

Its torturing. Hard time balancing myself. My arms aching, leg muscles aching...but its really worth it. Cos i can slim down more!!! Not only for slimming down la, Yoga is also a very healthy exercise.

Going for my second lesson tmr. Yes! I took up their package and will be with them for 2 yrs + 3 months FOC.

They are having promotion now. Not sure whether when the promotion will end. If you are interested, do take a look at their website... wwww.trueyoga.com.sg, they have two outlets, one in Ocean Tower, the other one is Pacific Plaza i think, near Lido.

Do let me know if u interested, i can bring u down together. =)

My puppies will be leaving me for another few weeks more. Sobs. I am going to start to find new owners for them soon liao. T_T They are really dam cute now leh.

Pictures of them at 1 months 7 days old...
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

(PS Anyone know where to buy nice Toga dress? I want a black one, I do not want those selling in those online blog shop, made of cotton one, stretchable one. I saw one very nice one in Vivo but the price is dam fking nice also. Tell me if u see one k?)

No comments: