Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crazy Day

Bet these two days were the craziest day i had since 2009.

Today, farm day with my mummy, sis, uncle, aunties and cousin. Why farm visiting is crazy... actually its quite normal for me, but crazy when the sun is fking hot.

First, visited Qian Hu Fish Farm. My cousin wanted to get lil pets to keep at home.

Photobucket Photobucket


Then wanted to go to the Goat Farm located at Lim Chu Kang Road, but it was closed for the day. So we headed to the "Dragon Fruit Garden" which is just opp the Goat farm.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Longan Tree!!!
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Then... Kranji Beach / Dam.. No photo there cos i was busy eating ice cream!

Yes I'm on diet but i still can't endure my craving for ice cream. One ice cream a week for me. Hahaha

Strawberry sundae...my love!

Dinner-ed at the coffeeshop located around Keat Hong Camp then home sweet home.

For yesterday...

Exam in the noon, paper was alright but the essay section sucks big times!

Later in the night, went down to DBL O with my sis and her colleague at ard 9 plus. I tot we were early, but when we arrived, there were already quite alot of ppl le, and my favourite table was taken. Damit! Anyway we still manage to get a table somewhere near the smoking room. Ordered my fav Gin Tonic...

Later that night, my sis asked one of her friend, to join at our table. That guy opened Henesys and he kept on asking us to drink. I managed to siam a couple of times, cos I kept visiting the toilet. Danced, drank and partied till 3am. Then that guy asked us to go down DragonFly with him. Cos he said my sis promised him before, and he asked me to go too. -.-" He opened a Martell over at DF, but we can't really take more liquor anymore, my limit reaching. So end up, we only managed to finish half btle of it. Partied till 5 plus am then home sweet home.

No picture for clubbing, cos i did not bring along any camera. Only these two... taken at DF toilet using my phone.

My phone camera sucks!

Photobucket Photobucket

Haha. Loggin in Dragonica le. Bye!

(PS I know my posts were boring shit! I myself felt so yawny when typing it, but bo bian. I don't know wad to write anymore. I wish that my life can be more happening everyday. Lol)

(PS/S AND WHERE IS THE FUCKING PREVIEW BUTTON WHILE POSTING UR ENTRY. SUX!)

No comments: